Saturday, February 26, 2011

Respite

There is a soft snow falling outside the window right now, but I am ready for spring. I have been looking through some images I shot last year at the Toronto Botanical Gardens and I am finding them soothing to my winter weary soul. I have decided to post them in an online gallery. I have included many of my favourite flowers; allium, peony, japanese maple, anemone, ranunculus, azalea, clemetis, fern, iris, columbine and solomon's seal. Please enjoy my photo gallery and anticipate the coming growing season with me.
























1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Mels!
    The colour of the alliums and the lushness if the peonies alone are enough to give me hope and light through the seemingly endless grise of the season.
    Looking forward to seeing more!
    Xxo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete